[Coco]  Re: "I had a Dream"

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Wed Dec 23 10:21:54 EST 2015

Dennis already closed the thread...

On Dec 23, 2015, at 10:00 AM, chadbh74 <chadbh74 at hotmail.com> wrote:

  Woww...just catching up on this thread here.  This dream is looking  a
  bit nightmarish :/

  Just a question...   Which is more time consuming?  The
  downloading/uploading of the files or the actual moving
  around/reorganizing?

  Also, I've heard it mentioned that one or 2 people should lead the
  effort.  If that's best, why not hold a vote and appoint a volunteer or
  2?

  Depending on how the files are broken down now, it might be good to
  break the site into segments or categories each individual would be
  tasked with..  This would help narrow and focus the workload as well as
  clearly identify who is working what.    70+ gigs in its entirety might
  just be too much for 1 or 2 people to efficiently handle all at once.
  Maybe a person works on one segment or category then takes on another
  when he is done with the previous?  Just a thought.

  - Chad H

  https://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101