[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:39:51 EST 2015

I would be perfectly willing to help. However, not under your direction,
Stephen.

And nowhere did I ever suggest you kill yourself. Ever. So put your tin
foil hat back on.

My comments are a direct response to my trying to accommodate and instant
your wishes and opinions in the past. This project is barely underway and
you're already trying to dictate everything about it. Referring to the
volunteers who may help see this project thru as workers is something I
find highly offensive to everyone who may end up helping.

And in direct response to your comment about all existing copies of the
file be deleted - in any project like this, redundancy is paramount! In the
event the worst happens, even an older version of the files is preferable
to none.

Dennis is a smart man, and I'm sure he has backups, I won't attempt to
speak for him, tho. But not having to worry about those files being
available after a catastrophic failure is one less item on his plate.

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum