[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Tue Dec 22 15:13:38 EST 2015

If you wish to help, fine.

If you wish to stop me then continue with your messages. Messages telling me to kill myself expected as a result of your post.

If you can do a better job then do it.

Yes I have a plan to do what is needed along with other CoCo file sites.

What is the plan, I have the steps but not the actions. Some things cannot be planned until you see the dirt to be moved.

SHF