[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:19:24 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Al Hartman wrote:
> Tormod,
>
> All we have is the monolithic 72 gb file, or the FTP site that is
> unorganized. There are no other options at this time, so I don't know what
> you're asking for.
>
> I am creating a torrent of the existing file from archive.org for those
> interested.
>
> That's all I can offer.

I was just asking, if you make a torrent, that you unpack the 72 GB
file and make a torrent of the resulting file tree (I am just guessing
this mythical 72GB file is some kind of zip archive of the MM server),
instead of making a torrent of that one single huge file. That way, I
can for instance download the 10% that is new, unsorted files and
getting a picture of what needs to be done, without having to download
the rest.

Tormod