[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Sat Dec 19 21:03:32 EST 2015

https://archive.org/details/2015.02.ftp.maltedmedia.com

YES.

Thank you.

I cannot download the file due to my ISP Speed. DSL wires have been under the street for 45+ years and I am terrified of CommeBlast.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4929959652 (Actually the best I have ever seen.)

Somebody with a fast ISP connection please download this file, I have seen very large CoCo files disappear before.

Then we can check to see if it actually is MM CoCo files and when the snapshot was taken. And do the steps Bill has suggested.

Eliminating "Ivan_Bliminse"'s files should be the first step (One is defective, a copy of RTSI's RSDOS files.)

PM me when those steps are done and if persons can handle databases with > 500,000 entries and are interested in the task. It is very likely that if you have a database program that can handle the number of entries you can run the tool.

SHF