[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:15:55 EST 2015

Yes, the cases John makes for the SDC are $17 each right now I believe.
I think the difference there is it’s a case for something that’s a lot more than a single game.
It’s easier to justify more for a case for an SD interface than a game cart.

I think we (maybe just me) got a little excited that the new case might be inexpensive
enough to make some runs of reproductions and new game carts for something more
like that $30 bracket.

I’ve known people that have been in the mold-making and injection molding business
and know how expensive it can be (though I hear it’s much better these days).
So, I’ll just be glad they’re going to be available at all.

- Ed