[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 10 20:34:03 EST 2015

The miniFLASH is the mult-cart FLASH ROM that was on the SuperIDE which was released to production back in 2004.
Nothing new in FLASH, it works. Been a product going on 12yrs here shortly.

Gen3 products at C-9 taking a virtual approach as discussed at last years CoCoFest seminar. All menu driven, as many paks as you can place on your SD card. Loaded when you turn on your CoCo or when a RESET vector is executed.

Wasn't the nice CoCoSDC pak case from John Strong $15 +s/h?
Like the badge, this is not a Cloud-9 product as Boisy has noted the contributors. Mark Marlette
 http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com