[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:03:23 EST 2015

Not that I can think of offhand.  You really wouldn’t save anything
using old tech except flexibility in how you set up your addressing.

But it would really all hinge on the case price.

If they’re $10 or so, it’s probably doable.  If they’re more like $20, which
is what I suspect, it’d probably need to be more of a product than a single
game to justify the cost.  I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

- Ed