[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 10 13:47:11 EST 2015

>. All we need are a few game authors in search of a publisher... :-)

Yes, A rare and dying breed in the CoCo world.

Hopefully, a readily available cartridge and PCB will encourage some of
those game authors to re-introduce ROM pack games as they currently do
for other platforms...

http://www.atariage.com/

Has the price of these cartridges been disclosed yet? I expect the
cartridge and relevant PCB/ROM may be high when sold in small numbers.

> You may want to take a closer look at the pictures (available
> on Facebook). The single biggest change is the lack of a sliding
> door. The PCB sticks out the bottom, similar to the molded cases I
> did over the past year or so.

Didn't the later catridges that Radio Shack released also have the door
removed?

The door was annoying. Sometimes it wouild get stuck. That was a bad and
unnessary part of the original design and added to the production cost.

Nick