[Coco]  Re: 512K EEPROM...or 4MB!!?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:05:50 EST 2015

The use of a CPLD with 5v tolerant inputs is something people interfacing
5v logic to modern, lower voltage parts should take note of if they weren’t
already aware of it.  Especially if there is also a need for some logic (address
decoding, etc.) that can be handled at the same time.

I may use a similar tactic on the FPGA Experimenter’s Board, though for
shifting (with directional controls) only, as all decoding, etc., will be handled in
the FPGA.  With the purpose being reducing the number of ICs and simplifying
assembly.

Sounds like an ideal way to handle the interface on your 8MB board Jim.
Very nice.  :)

- Ed