[Coco]  Re: 512K EEPROM...or 4MB!!?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Dec 9 14:42:43 EST 2015

   I am currently using an 29lv640eb, which is a 3V3 part.  I then use a
   single xc95144xl to do voltage shift, implement the bank registers and
   a config register (reading the switches, allowing writes to go to the
   ROM, turning on the LED, and moving the base address of the 4
   registers) and implementing the "full adder" that takes the bank
   register to the incoming address lines A15:11.

   I have found a cheaper 8MB ROM I am checking out, but I don't remember
   the part number.  Search on Digikey and you'll find it.

   Jim

     On December 9, 2015 at 2:29 PM chadbh74 <chadbh74 at hotmail.com>