[Coco] Swift

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Dec 4 22:46:55 EST 2015

Le 2015-12-04 à 22:25:00, James Ross a écrit :

> Does anyone know if the "Foundation Framework" (all the NSxxx classes)
> must be present in any Swift App -- and how big is that framework?

Well, either you have it, or you have to invent replacements for it that
are going to be incompatible. So, I think it would be best to port that
framework, though I suppose you could break it down into smaller pieces
and perhaps omit some less used parts at first.

> And yes, a 6809 target would be be COOL! for sure!

Then you first better define how you are going to port it to a 8/16-bit
platform... adapt the integer types, or keep them as they are on 32/64-bit
platforms ?