[Coco] Getting into Tandy Color Computer 3, Suggestions and Info Needed

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Aug 30 07:06:55 EDT 2015

The converter box should be fine. The cable is questionable because it is not clear if all the pins are present in the SCART connector. Some SCART plugs leave out the unused pins. If the extra pins are not present you will not be able to wire the additional pins needed for RGB. You can ask the seller if all the pins are present on the SCART plug, if it has all the pins then it should be usable. I bought the SCART plug alone, and then connected the wires I needed.