[Coco] Getting into Tandy Color Computer 3, Suggestions and Info Needed

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 02:05:19 EDT 2015

Hi Brandon,
Welcome back to the Coco Community!  There are a LOT of knowledgeable people on this list and a lot of resources on the internet for information.  I too had a Coco 1, 2 & 3 several decades ago.  In the 2011 time frame, I came back to the Coco and I documented my journey relearning everything all over again as well as other 6809 projects on my wiki page below.  Maybe there is something there that will help you with getting your Coco setup running again.  Again Welcome Back!  If you have any questions, just ask me or anyone else here on the list.  We'll be glad to help.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com