[Coco] Coco as an alternative to Windows/Linux/Mac for basic application usage

abqpenmaster abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 00:19:58 EDT 2015

I use VIP suite, wordpower, & VIP writer 3 for different things such as keeping track of my collections,  writing notes and letters,  and such things.

I've noticed that the word processors I've tried won't save files if the program was loaded from the SDC drive.  Anyone else see this?

SR

Albuquerque,  NM USA

  application usage </div><div>
Ron <ron at kdomain.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With all the latest advances in the Coco world, I'm curious to find
> out how many folks use their Coco's for something besides games?  It
> would be interesting to hear about any applications that are being
> used and how often?**Financial, simple record keeping, appliance
> controller?, etc.?

<snip>

I use mine to track my finances via Dynacalc. Not much chance of some
hacker getting into the family jewels 8-).