[Coco] Modern Coco Keyboard Replacements

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 20:20:31 EDT 2015

I agree with this Al. It's just a matter of finding a suitable keyboard that is still in production, a source of old stock that is suitable, or a company that can produce them easily without major expense. I'm not saying that will be easy to find and I know several people have been looking at various options, but I have to say that $200 is absurd and I wouldn't pay it if the thing was gold plated and ran the computer for me. :)