[Coco] Modern Coco Keyboard Replacements

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 28 19:59:20 EDT 2015

I’ve been going through old messages on my backup laptop while waiting for the new hard drive and restore discs for my main laptop.

You can’t just take the price of a keyboard from the mid 1980’s and apply inflation to the price and say that a modern keyboard replacement should cost $200.00. Keyboard prices have come down incredibly in 30 years. We can piggyback on the incredible number of keyboards sold in other markets.

A Coco keyboard is pretty simple, it shouldn’t be very expensive.

-[ Al ]-