[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Aug 21 16:39:14 EDT 2015

A real cheap way might be an inexpensive FPGA dev board.  I bought a
couple EP2C5T144 boards on eBay for about $16 each with free shipping.
There's already code floating around (Multicomp) that has an interface
for a PS/2 keyboard and a 6809 core.  All you'd have to do would be to
create the interface to the flat connector where the keyboard plugs into
the CoCo and then write some 6809 code for it.

Dave Philipsen