[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Fri Aug 21 12:21:48 EDT 2015

> On Aug 21, 2015, at 09:09, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:
>
> It's not something I know how to do, but wouldn't a Raspberry Pi or an Arduino be a cheap way to interface a USB keyboard to a Coco?

I think so, and it could be a fun project for somebody. I'm much more interested in a drop-in upgrade than an external keyboard interface, but that's just my preference. If I was interested in an external keyboard, I'd probably get the Cloud 9 PS/2 adapter and then use my Model M keyboard, with its sexy buckling spring keyswitches.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/