[Coco] old newbie on the list

BlameTroi blametroi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 08:37:06 EDT 2015

Cool news. I went looking for Color Forth but since Charles Moore has his
own project by that name, I couldn't find anything for all the noise. Color
Forth is where I first got interested in the language. My wife will shoot
me if I get any more toys for the year, but I'm watching and plan to get a
real coco again soon. I was shocked and pleased to see so much available
once I started looking.