[Coco] old newbie on the list

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 08:30:01 EDT 2015

BlameTroi,

Welcome back to the CoCo community!

Please note that you can get back into Forth on the CoCo.  If you have a CoCo, I have modified the Talbot Microsystems Color Forth to work on any CoCo with Disk Extended Color Basic (DECB).  So, a CoCo with one disk drive, or with Drivewire substituting for your disk storage will give you the best of both - CoCo and Forth.

Good luck to you,
smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira