[Coco] More optimizations for the CMOC compiler

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Sat Aug 8 17:28:31 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I have published version 0.1.11 of CMOC, my 6809-generating
cross-compiler for a subset of the C language:

http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html

I have added an assembly-level optimizer and improved the
optimization of some boolean expressions, multiplications, divisions
and modulos.

Version 0.1.9 restructured the standard library so that only the
needed portions are included in the final assembly program. A
program that calls no standard library function can save up to
about 1900 bytes.

As always, I'm interested in reading about how people are using this
compiler. It may lead me in the most useful directions to improve it.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>