[Coco] CoCo 3 RGB to SCART video, then converted to HDMI

Michael Rowen mike at borncoco.com
Thu Apr 30 09:49:05 EDT 2015

I would think the coco RGB vertical/horizontal (pins 8 &9) inverted through a 74LS02 (Nor gate) would work to the sync line on the scart. This is very cool. I'm going to try this myself.

This device also converts composite to HDMI. With Ed's awesome composite boards for the Coco2, might do a decent job for a Coco2 as well.

I found several YouTube vids for this same device used with various gaming consoles via scart. Just search for scart.

-Mike