[Coco] CoCo 3 RGB to SCART video, then converted to HDMI

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Apr 30 09:33:09 EDT 2015

Fantastic. I've seen (and have) a SCART cable for the Dragon, but one for
the CoCo 3 is long overdue. I'd love to try this hooked into an XRGB-mini.
Let me/us know if you're going to sell any cables.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and