[Coco] [SPAM] Kicking the Z-80 butts...

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:37:46 EDT 2015

That was me (not the owner of the FM7, but the one who mentioned multi-procs) :)    Man, that thing is cool, I've never heard of it before. If the CoCo had a second 6809 to handle graphics and sound, that would've been awesome. However back then I'm sure it would have jacked the pricetag up quite a bit.