[Coco] The MC68B50P ACIA chips Did Not Arrive! I need at least 8 more!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 23 19:05:12 EDT 2015

Hello Guys,

Well, it is official.  My MC68B50P ACIA chip x 10 order from China did not
make it here today so I'm going to be owing some people one last chip to get
their boards operational.  I have 2 chips on hand I'm bringing with me so we
will be able to test all the Kipper SBC v1 PCB for correct operation in
Memory Map 1 mode.

All other chips have arrived so there will be a PCB building party tonight
and tomorrow night!  Whoo-Hoo!  We should be able to see my first single
board computer operational this weekend!

I'm bringing my tools, soldering equipment, Willem GQ-4X Eprom, Flash EEPROM
burner with me so we'll be able to do whatever we need.  Thank you all who
have helped so far.  I'm most thankful for your help.  I hope to see as many
of you in person as possible.  Happy CoCoFESTing and have a safe trip!

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>