[Coco] Access to Double Sided Disks with standard Floppy

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Apr 21 23:45:43 EDT 2015

Hello Art! Glad to see you are still kicking around! :) I thought I would add that some time ago, Art sent me a copy of the original ADOS for the CoCo 1/2 which retrieved completely and without error from the aging floppy disk and created a disk image of it, with his permission. ADOS and ADOS3 are available for download from http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Operating%20Systems/
ADOS can be loaded from disk on a CoCo 1/2 with 64K of RAM or ADOS3 can be loaded on a CoCo 3. It comes with a configuration program to setup how the double sided drives are accessed.