[Coco] MC6847 + Component video

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Tue Apr 21 16:45:38 EDT 2015

I'd just like to get my gobs 8220 working with the CoCo 3 at all. The card works, shows the CoCo
Screen for a sec out of sync, then goes to a blank green screen. If someone has the link to a Circuit to
Make it work with the CoCo, please point me to it.

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com