[Coco] Access to Double Sided Disks with standard Floppy Drives on the CoCo?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:57:58 EDT 2015

Steve,
there's a drive table in the DECB ROM. It is:

01 02 04 40 (hexadecimal values here)

Change to:

01 02 41 42

Using the POKE command

I can't remember the exact address, though. You can POKE the change if
you have a Coco3 since that works in all-ram mode. It's a different
story for Coco1 & 2.

Hope that helps

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia