[Coco] Twitter hashtag for CoCoFEST?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Apr 20 09:51:42 EDT 2015

Why not just make it #cocofest and be done with it? That could carry over
to Google+ and Facebook too. I can't make it this year, but that seems the
best way to archive/track/organize event-specific activities, like photos
and status updates.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and