[Coco] RGB2VGA Converter PCBs Are Soldered!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 18 05:54:38 EDT 2015

Hi Sean,
This batch is for committed orders I have already received.  After I get back from the CoCoFEST, I will be doing another round of orders which of course you are most welcome to join in on.  I will be making some changes in the PCB design to make it much simpler to build though I'm not expecting the cost to change much.  After testing next week, I will be shipping out the boards to those who already have Altera DE-0 Nanos.  Some folks want me to program the Altera DE-0 Nano myself so those will be a hold for shipping until I order and receive the Nano for everyone else which by the way is $100 and change if ordered from Altera.com.  I will decide on a power supply after I receive the first Nano.  That is my plan at this point.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com