[Coco] Rainbow on Tape / Disk Project May 5, 2015 planned changes

Thu Apr 16 23:24:15 EDT 2015

TRS-80 Color Computer Archive
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow%20on%20Disk/

Rainbow on Disk for 1990, 1991 and 1992  have been added to that site.

missing are:
1991_07B.DSK
1991_08A.DSK
1991_09A.DSK

Have fun those of you that "Want it ALL and Want it NOW".

Rainbow on Tape / Disk Project May 5, 2015 will include these files.

The bingo card has yet to be updated and an complete audit done.

Note! The counter now is the total number of visits of all three sites.

About ~ 50 of that count are my activities, many from a few days ago when I was fighting the Internet Archive for 4-5 hours to get the links working in the HTML version. It finally turned out that I was sloppy with blanks and the Internet Archive was silently squeezing them out in file names. If anyone understands how to have relative links in a pdf to local files using Adobe Acrobat please tell me.

SHF