[Coco] Rainbow on Tape / Disk Project April 4, 2015 release made.

Tue Apr 14 00:12:48 EDT 2015

Rainbow on Tape / Disk Project status

There are very few changes for the April 4, 2015 release.

The "10_Years_of_ Rainbow_Tape_Disk" month numbers have been changed to JAN, FEB, MAR, APR, ...

A clean up of the Rainbow on Tape Paper Inserts was offered too late for the April 04,2015 release.

Because of a misunderstanding of how Adobe Acrobat OCR works the files have doubled in size. While they are now more readable the content has not changed. Read one and you have read all is not far from the truth. October and December 1986 issue have been added. They are part of the May 05,2015 release if it is made.

The duplicate OS-9 disks have been removed. It was suggested that they not be released in the Mar 03, 2015 but I included them as the work preparing them had been done.

new Rainbow on Disk files:

1992_12a.dsk
1993_01a.dsk
1993_02b.dsk
1993_03b.dsk
1994_04b.dsk

There are two sets of Rainbow Tape / Disk that are expected soon.

Rainbow on Disk for Jan 90 - May 92. I hope that this set comes in so the May 05, 2015 release can be made.
-----------
Potentially a major event for the project, a complete new and improved set of Rainbow on Tape / Disk.

The DEBC files on the second side mostly are missing and many missing Rainbow on Tape / Disk are included. This when received may be the last release of the project.

The April 04, 2015 release is available on:

  http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow%20on%20Disk/

  http://cococoding.com/sfischer/ROTROD%20Webpage/Index.htm

  https://archive.org/details/RainbowOnTapeDiskProject
  Clickable links in the HTML version are not working. I have not been told why.
  This is a new identifier for the Rainbow on Tape / Disk Project.

  http://tandycoco.com/rotrod/index.htm
  Has yet to be updated to the April 04, 2015 release.

 SHF