[Coco] 64K Memory Test Program

Boisy G. Pitre coco at toughmac.com
Wed Apr 15 17:23:37 EDT 2015

Thanks for the confirmation Rogelio. I’ve spotted the sucker now.

This CoCo is certainly eligible to be put to work in some embedded task or as a NitrOS-9 server via DriveWire. The fact that it can run at 57.6Kbps now with the op-amp replacement is pretty cool.

Gotta get packed. Leaving tomorrow for VCF NE and then Boston next week, then the CoCoFEST!