[Coco] 64K Memory Test Program

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Apr 15 17:08:01 EDT 2015

My first CoCo was an E-board, and I couldn't hear any sound from the
cassette relay either, though cassette functions worked fine.  Then again,
my hearing isn't the most acute in the world.  Did you try putting your ear
against the case as you give the MOTOR ON/OFF commands?  (Maybe try
something like 10 FOR I=1 TO 20:NEXT:MOTORON //  20 FOR I=1 TO
20:NEXT:MOTOROFF // 30 GO TO 10) to give you time to get your ear down on
the case and avoid any confusion between the sound of hitting the enter key
at the end of the command and the cassette relay.

Art