[Coco] 64K Memory Test Program

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Wed Apr 15 17:07:44 EDT 2015

I thought some of the earlier CoCos used a solid state relay and that the
physical relay was introduced later.  I don't think my CoCo 1 has a relay,
for example, because I don't hear the "double click" sound when I power it
on; on all my CoCo 2s, it's one click from the power switch, and a second a
split second later from the relay but before I release the power button.

I can try playing with MOTORON and MOTOROFF later to confirm.

Brendan