[Coco] Zap 0.0.5 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 14 22:28:51 EDT 2015

> Zap 0.0.5 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box.
>
> The .dsk file containing the binary and the source file is located at:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls4cw9br2u1w369/zap.dsk?oref=e
>
> and the assembly file alone in .txt format is located at:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7od6d4zrvepl53/zap.asm?oref=e
>

> This version contains "All Lights On" and "All Lights/Units Off" options.
>
> zap A*O will turns On all lights on House A.
>
> zap A*F will turns Off all units on House A.

If anybody is following this, and you happened to download either of these
files prior to 2:00 AM PST, please re-download it as I made some changes.

The next version (0.0.6) will have the ability to dim and brighten modules.
With that done, this utility will support all the functionality that the
CM17A has to offer. Unless I get distracted by life, I should finish that
sometime this week.  It's not hard to code, but working it in with my
existing code and not creating a pot of spaghetti in the attempt is taking
some time.