[Coco] My Windows Readme

Sun Apr 12 02:04:40 EDT 2015

"K. Pruitt" <pruittk-XauvlLoUTru+XT7JhA+gdA at public.gmane.org> wrote in message news:015501d074d8$3ee1fca0$0200a8c0 at Desktop1...

> > Thanks Stephen for the Datamod program. I don't think I've used that
> before, but it looks very useful.

Without the ability to pass variables my usage declined but I remember it well.

Another tidbit for the ShellPlus documentation project. I need to look at the documentation for ShellPlus I have. The RTSI ShellPlus doc is starting to be very incomplete.

I have wanted the ShellPlus source code to see if variables can be passed to a datamod procedure script for likely thirty (30) years or more.

That is why I became so sick with the posts about "Open Letter to those who will be attending The 24thAnnual "Last Chicago CoCoFEST April 25-26, 2015" made.

SHF