[Coco] My Windows Readme

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 12 00:21:13 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Pierce via Coco" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] My Windows Readme

> Here' a link to a disk containing cmdgen. There are no docs that I could
> find unless they're buried somewhere on my old floppies which I longer
> have access to.
> The syntax is simple. just type:
>
> cmdgen cmd.name
>
> Once you see the prompt, type the sequence of cmds separated by a ;
> hitting <enter> when done. the file 'cmd.name' will be created and when
> run, will execute the command sequence. The line length limit is the same
> as for the OS9 cmd line. No multiple lines. All cmds must be on one line.
>
> Here's the link
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/cmdgen.dsk?dl=0
>

> Bill Pierce
> "Today is a good day... I woke up" - Ritchie Havens

Thanks Bill.  Much appreciated.  I know I have this somewhere as I have a
couple of commands I made from scripts and I must have used something to do
it with.  If I come across docs I will pass them along.

Thanks Stephen for the Datamod program.  I don't think I've used that
before, but it looks very useful.