[Coco] SD card on Multicomp

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Apr 9 23:33:53 EDT 2015

Just curious...I don't know how many are playing around with the
Multicomp here but I have found it to be very intriguing!  I presently
have a very minimal setup with just the FPGA board and a USB serial port
attached.  I've brought up the 6809 BASIC and ran a few test programs.
I'm wondering if anyone has seen any code to implement the SD Card
interface yet.  Apparently the code exists for the CP/M system but the
source doesn't seem to be available so I can't port it over to the 6809.

It would be great to be able to save/load program to the SD Card and I'd
love to incorporate it into the BASIC ROM that Grant has provided.

Dave Philipsen