[Coco] CoCo 2 Composite Board

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Thu Apr 9 23:20:23 EDT 2015

I agree 100% with you Boisy, You could not have worded that any better. This
community is to small to be copying other people's work and designs. We need
everyone working on their own new or resurrected projects.

Thank you Ed for making this excellent CoCo 2 video product (really looking
forward to it) and all your support with the CoCoSDC.  Also many thanks to Cloud
9 for their top notch support for over two decades!!

Here is my new saying for the year "Cloud 9: Often Imitated but never
duplicated"