[Coco] And on the delusional Ebay auction post today...

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Wed Apr 8 10:11:43 EDT 2015

Waay back then I wanted an IMSAI 8080. It was too rich for me at around $450USD. Now that I can afford this the prices for the IMSAI are around $1000 USD!

Just like the "new" IMSAI prices, this Color Computer is way too high for me to even consider it. I am sure there is someone out there willing to pay this. Looks like we'll have a front row seat to this CoCo gladiator spectacle. May the deepest pocket win! Salvador