[Coco] Info on drivewire networking protocol

jon bird news at onastick.clara.co.uk
Sun Apr 5 04:34:37 EDT 2015

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of any detailed information on how
to use the IP networking capabilities offered by Drivewire? Only
information I've managed to track down is from here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/drivewireserver/wiki/OS9_Modules/#virtual-serial
-ports

and here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/drivewireserver/wiki/Writing_Network_Capable_Sof
tware/

which rather cryptically mentions a network library but doesn't state
where it is/what its called and has links to two files which don't
exist.

Cheers,

Jon.
--
== jon bird - software engineer
== <reply to address _may_ be invalid, real mail below>