[Coco] cp/m emulator Disk

Sun Apr 5 00:26:19 EDT 2015

I was lucky that CP/M never was an option. I had all the programming I wanted to do on one of these:

http://livingcomputermuseum.tumblr.com/post/91924982154/cdc-restoration-update

A KIM-1 followed by a SYM-1 and then a second running FLEX.

CoCo 2 DECB and then OS-9 and then CoCo 3 and OS-9 L-II.

Then MSDOS 3.6 and when Tosiba had no larger HD available (They took a SCSI drive and inverted and flipped end to end the connector requiring the most busy one inch of connector ever made. Thus normal SCSI drives could not be used. Very EVIL!)

A Mitac Windows 3.1 was the replacement and I realized that Windows was good.

Then three Sony Laptops, this one is sweet. The HOA manager really liked the lighted keyboard when I used it to go back in time with Google Earth to show the land with orchard trees where the houses are now.

That was 1/2 a block away from my wireless router. The signal level was quite low but worked when I could not get into her system.

SHF