[Coco] cp/m emulator Disk

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 23:56:25 EDT 2015

You need 56K of TPA to run proper applications. the emulator is less than
8K. And for performance sake I do not make Y calculations, I assume Y=0 on
level 2 using 56K as requested in the header. also, you don't want it
running on 1Mhz or 6809 modes. A native 6309 is strongly desired.

I run the z-80 memory space on 6809 memory, but I don't start it at zero,
but $100 instead. This allows me to have all registers and variables in
page 0 mode. the acessing a memory position for like

LD A,(DE)

is

ldx <DE
lda $100,x
sta <A

I cannot have Y in this account. It will make things twice slow.

the code/sample disks has been uploaded to color computer archive. Soon
they will be available.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi