[Coco] SCSI/SASI HD interfaces...

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Sat Apr 4 08:10:36 EDT 2015

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 20:54:18 -0400
From: "Bruce W. Calkins" <brucewcalkins at charter.net>

More details on my Disto hard drive set up.

The 3-in-1 adapter provided a SASI pin out that went to a Adaptec -??4001
card the same width and length as a 5.25" drive.

I connected one directly to a SCSI drive without a card between the Disto 3-n-1 and drive, just a cable that I made (had to make one to match the Disto pins to a SCSI or SASI drive).  Worked great, but I only used it a little for OS-9. I never really got into OS-9 much, just played around a little.
 Frank Swygert
Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
803-604-6548