[Coco] My Windows Readme

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 3 15:32:15 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher R. Hawks"
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] My Windows Readme

> On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:41:48 -0400
> Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>

>> The NitrOS9 manuals are just the OS9 manuals OCRed and the command
>> and module names changed to the newer versions. Also, there have been
>> a few (but not all) errors corrected and "some" of the new stuff
>> added. So the Nitros9 manuals (if using nitros9) would actually be a
>> better source. If using vanilla OS9, then the original OS9 manuals
>> would probably be better.
>>
>> The "large" OS9 manual was just split into it's sections, just as
>> some of the versions found in some of the archives of the originals
>> have been.
>>
>> Also, the NOS9 versions are searchable.
>>

>> Bill Pierce
>> "Today is a good day... I woke up" - Ritchie Havens
>>

> And these are ... WHERE???
>
> The Nitros-9 versions on CoCoCoding only include
> Level_2_Windowing and Technical_Reference. NOT the
> OS-9L2CommandsReference which Bob and I specifically mentioned...

The Commands Reference for NitrOS9 is titled "NitrOS-9 Operating System
User's Guide "

I'm looking at it side by side with the OS9 L2 Commands Reference and they
cover the same information in the same basic layout.

I didn't have it on my computer either.  Not sure how I missed it.  But it
is there on Aaron's site.  And it is searchable.