[Coco] My Windows Readme

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Apr 3 15:09:54 EDT 2015

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:41:48 -0400
Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> The NitrOS9 manuals are just the OS9 manuals OCRed and the command
> and module names changed to the newer versions. Also, there have been
> a few (but not all) errors corrected and "some" of the new stuff
> added. So the Nitros9 manuals (if using nitros9) would actually be a
> better source. If using vanilla OS9, then the original OS9 manuals
> would probably be better.
>
> The "large" OS9 manual was just split into it's sections, just as
> some of the versions found in some of the archives of the originals
> have been.
>
> Also, the NOS9 versions are searchable.
>

> Bill Pierce
> "Today is a good day... I woke up" - Ritchie Havens

	And these are ... WHERE???

	The Nitros-9 versions on CoCoCoding only include
Level_2_Windowing and Technical_Reference. NOT the
OS-9L2CommandsReference which Bob and I specifically mentioned...

	Geez, I'm glad you told me that the OS-9 pdf versions on
CoCoCoding are NOT searchable. I've been doing that for years...

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
I'm writing a book.  I've got the page numbers done.  -- Stephen Wright