[Coco] OS/9 Command to gain keyboard control from script

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Apr 1 22:11:20 EDT 2015

Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> Reading the upside down page in a different poorly printed font the reason for "getnw" is explained, one that I never needed and you do not also need. What you are doing can be done in just one line.
>
> SHF

Steven,

I did not claim the routine was good :) , just that it seemed to be an example
of a script that took input from the keyboard to achieve a goal. That seemed to
be what the OP wanted.
Now regards your windows.s script, it does not do the same thing that my script
does. Your script permits the user to chose the type of window desired. My
script permits the user to open as many 80-column text windows as desired and
memory permits, each with a different boarder color. Those are two different
objectives.

Do you want me to send you the source code for shellsub and shellhex?

Robert