[Coco] Zap 0.0.4 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Apr 1 08:04:39 EDT 2015

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 23:04:19 -0700
"K. Pruitt" <pruittk at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen H. Fischer"

	Since the CM17A relies on the two inputs for power, is it
possible that the problem housecodes rely on one or the other input more
than the other working codes? And a capacitor on that line is not as
good as the other? If you had access to a 'scope you could check the
power bus for dropouts. You could also compare the patterns...

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"vi is my shepherd; i shall not font. in the name of the edlin, and the
ex, and the holy post. :wq"			   -- sig of
lilith at the.satanic.org